Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm Back...

Having to disappear from the cyberspace for 5 months,

I'm glad to say that

I'M BACK!!!

Though I doubt there are still people reading my blog.

So what Have I done during the past 5 months??

Lets see...

I have been happily married for 2 months and 9 days,

though we do have our fair share of quarrels

I must say that I am proud to announce that I'm finally MRS PANG!!! =p

I'm 25weeks into my pregnancy

and we are expecting a boy, baby Howard.

Have decided to name him Howard,

As we wanted a name that either starts with I or H,

since I and H fall in between G and J.

G stands for Genevieve, which is me.

And J for Jeffrey, the hubby.

Wanted to name him Issac,

but hubby felt the name was a flirt

and since he likes the name Howard

We decided to name him Howard, Baby Howard.

There's an addition to the family.

I have gain myself a cousin-in law on the 10ct OCT.

Welcome to the big family, Mr Yap!!!!

Oh yar, have been to KL twice for the past 5 months.

And each time we never fail to visit their ZOUK!!!

No comments: