Thursday, November 26, 2009

Erm excuse me, are you over 21 yet???

"How many months pregnant are you?"

"6 or 7 months?"

"6 months"

"How old are you?"

"You look like 17 or 18."

"No lah, I'm not so young, already 25."

This is the conservation between me and my tution kid mum.

After so long, she still doesnt know my age.

Due to my petite build,

I was often being mistaken as younger than my exact age.

But I came to realize that,

Ever since I'm pregnant

It seems that I have been looking much younger.

Entry into the clubs during the earlier stage of my pregnancy when my tummy wasnt showing yet was met with demands from the bouncer for my IC.

This doesnt happen before I was pregnant.

Maybe once in a while, but not all the time.

The worst case was having to recite my home add to the bouncer coz he seemly didnt believe it was my IC!!!!

Watever the case is,

I LOVE MY PETITE BUILD!!! HEHE

No comments: