Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Feelings..

A same question was asked by 2 different people on a same day.

I was shocked.

I freaked out.

One claimed he was joking.

I heaved a sign of relief.

I treasured our friendship alot.

He was a great buddy.

Didnt wanna jeopardise our friendship.

The other claimed he was serious.

He blurred out everything that night.

I freaked out alittle upon hearing it.

Probably becoz of the great setback with Jeff which left a fear in me.

Most importantly, I enjoyed my single hood now...=)

I finally recovered from everything and found my old self back.

So I dun wanna plunged in so fast.

I still wanna have fun..=p

I told him how I feel and he respected it.

Will anything happen in the near future??

Shall wait and see...=p

Ending the entry with a song by 戴愛玲_對的人 .

Loved the song.

It described how I view and feel about relationship now.

Enjoy..=)

No comments: