Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Another marvellous week.

The week was marvellous..=)

School has started and I managed to have 3 days week.Something to rejoice.

Had more lunch and dinner dates.

Lunched at Yishun Laska House.The Laska still taste as good.Yummy!!!

Dinner at Dim Tai Feng. The sua kui me thought it was some posh restaurant.But it wasnt.The food wasnt that fantastic. I still prefer Crystal Jade.

Dinned at Taste of Thailand and Hanabi on Thursday and Friday respectively.

Fondue at Hagen Dazs, followed by brownie mud pie at NYDC.

What a sinful week...=p

More partying.

Zouk.St James. Dragonfly. MOS.

Clubbed with project superstars contestants.

Michelle.Kenny.Jeremy Chan.

I still prefer MOS on weekends and not forgetting Zouk on a mambo night..=)

More drinking sessions.

Apricot brandy. Chive as. Vodka. Jim Bean. Johnny Walker.Whisky.

And....

More Ktv sessions..=)

Celebrated 10th years of friendship with the 2H Gang.It was nice meeting and catching up with old pals.

Gotten myself a belated Christmas present.

Nokia N73.

Finally found my shoes.

But I'm greedy.I want more..=p

I have been spending way too much.

Its time to curb my spending habits.

I'm falling sick.

Itchy throat. Hoarse voice. Non-stop of sneezing.

The wound on my right thigh is healing.

All thanks to the damn ex centellase ointment ($16.80) which I have been faithful applying every morning and night.

Naughty Magic.

I enjoyed myself on Thursday.

Thanks for the night.

I miss Magic and Junior.

I'm deprived of sleep.

I seriously need my beauty sleep.

Night everyone.

****************


Found myself back in this familiar place.
Theres this fear in me when I stepped into this once familiar place.
Perhaps I'm not ready for it.
or
Perhaps theres something I'm afraid of.
I'm not too sure too.
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps

No comments: